- Records can be page numbered and presented bound or unbound, with 2-hole punch, top center, or 3-hole punch configurations
- Records are OCR-captured allowing users access to word-searchable records
- X-rays converted to CD/DVD
- Electronic records are offered in PDF format and are available through our Client Portal or on CD
- Blueprint duplication
- Video and Audio duplication
Our document analysis services, allow us to organize and summarize your records. Our team indexes the records according to your preference, reviews each page, and provides you with a fact-based summary. Both original and indexed records are then stored on our Client Portal for you to access. For more information on cost and service details, please contact your Account Manager.