2019-2020 Luncheon Schedule is as follows:
- September 17, 2019 at Del Frisco's in the Vault Room: Matthew McColgan, Esquire of Germen Gallagher & Murtagh, Daniel Ferhat, Esquire of White and Williams and Teresa Sachs, Esquire of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin will offer a program entitled "PADC on Appeal: Defense Efforts in the Appellate Courts".
- October 15, 2019 at Maggiano's in the Palumbo Room: Topic and speakers TBA.
- November 19, 2019 at Estia in Banquet Room # 1: Professor Jules Epstein of Temple Univeraity Law will speak on trial evidence and social media.
- December 17, 2019 at the Union League in the Lincoln Memorial Room: Tom Duffy, Esquire , of Duffy & Fulginitti and Bill Ricci, Esquire, of Ricci, Tyrrell, Johnson & Grey will offer pointers on direct and cross-examination of expert witnesses.
- January 21, 2020 at Del Frisco's in the Vault Room: "The Curious Case of the Surgeon Who Doesen't Operate" will be presented by Mitchell Berger, Esquire of Ryan Brown Berger & Gibbons.
- February 18, 2020 at Maggiano's in the Palumbo Room: James Beck, Esquire of Reed Smith will offer a "Pennsylvania Personal Injury Update".
- March 17, 2020 at Estia in Banquet Room # 1: "Tips on How to Shine in Litigation and Reporting from the Claims Management Perspective" will be presented by Jane North, Esquire of Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
- April 21, 2020 at Del Frisco's in the Vault Room: Lynn Ingram, Esquire of Campbell Conroy and O'Neill and Harri Kytomaa of Exponent will present a program entitled "Investigating Burn Injuries".
- May 19, 2020 at Maggiano's in the Palumbo Room: Dennis Wade, Esquire and Michael Bono, Esquire, both of Wade Clark Mulcah,y will offer a presentation entitled "What You Need to Know Now About Insurance Coverage".
All programs begin with seating at 12:20 PM followed by lunch and CLE program at 12:30 PM